Monday, September 21, 2009

Mexican Coke




I have a bajillion things to do today and I am in the basement taking pictures of a Coke box. Brilliant. Anyway, I thought I would share my love for Coca Cola that is hecho en Mexico. I had always heard about Mexican Coke and Passover Coke and how they have (OMG) real sugar. I finally found a source for the real stuff over on Cherokee. A store called Latino Americana. This stuff tastes just like the coke we had when we were kids (uh, yeah my mom let me drink soda). Anyway, its crazy good. Its crisp and refreshing and not sickeningly sweet. When my store was out of it last week, a friend pointed out that they carry it at Sam's Club. So I picked up a case. I'm good for about month now, but I will miss my amigos down on Cherokee.




Oh, the bottles from Latino Americana SAY that they are returnable, but if you take them back, they will look at you like you have two heads.




Refresco! (Ha I typed this thinking it meant "refreshing" or something like that in Spanish because the bottles say that. Turns out that is the name of the bottling company.)

No comments:

Post a Comment